Rajaish Bajpaee will step down as CEO of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) at the end of this month after 27 years at the Schulte Group.
Bajpaee, who is based in Hong Kong, will hand over to his current deputy, Captain Norbert Aschmann, who will continue to work from Cyprus. As of January 1, 2015, Bajpaee will be non-executive chairman of BSM.
“Having worked in the industry for over 40 years and seen first-hand the evolution of third-party shipmanagement from a fledgling business into the professional, highly respected industry that it is today, it is the appropriate time for me to take on a supporting role,” Bajpaee said in a statement.
Rajaish Bajpaee joined the Eurasia Group of Companies in 1987, commencing as deputy general manager before being promoted to the position of president & CEO.
He took over as deputy CEO of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement in 2008 when the company was formed following integration of the Schulte Group companies. He became CEO at the beginning of 2011.
Captain Aschmann has been deputy CEO of BSM since October 2013.
I wish outgoing CEO of Bernard Schulte all best wishes in his endeavors and of cos incoing guru as he's welcome O/B with his intellectual skills to the maritime sector
Dear âMaritime Cyprusâ-Team,
please can you change my email adress to the new group ending: DNVGL.com?
Otherwise the mails wonât find the way through to me any more in 2015 and this would make me a bit sad if I would not be able to read your news anymoreâ¦
(see message below marked in red)
Very best regards and enjoy a merry Christmas and a happy new year
for DNV GL SE
Principal Research Engineer, Environmental R&D
DNV GL - Maritime
Mobile +49 172 5113203 | Direct +49 40 36149 5652
http://www.dnvgl.com | LinkedIn
DNV and GL have merged to form DNV GL - Read more here: http://www.dnvgl.com/merger
Dear Mr Mundt,
Unfortunately we cannot do it from here.
The good news is that you can do it from your end.
When you visit the web-site (www.maritimecyprus.com) you have to:
1. Click on the blue button on the screen which says "Following Maritime Cyprus". This will delete you from the mailing list (and the blue button will change to: "Follow Maritime Cyprus").
2. Still in the web-site, touch with your cursor your avatar (located: top right corner of the screen). Your avatar is a picture of you or a cartoon-like figure in a circle. When you touch it, a drop down menu will appear. Click "Sign Out".
3. Type again http://www.maritimecyprus.com in the address box, and click enter. When the web-page opens, click on the blue button "Follow Maritime Cyprus".
4. A new window will appear, where you can enter your new email address and password.
5. After step 4 above, the blue button will change to: "Following Maritime Cyprus". Done. You will get all updates on your new email address.
Also remember: When you get an email notification for a news article from us, there is at the bottom the text: "Change your email settings at Manage Subs
Please let me know if all OK.
Maritime Cyprus group Administrator