Harmony of the Seas is abuzz with excitement as Royal Caribbean takes delivery of the 25th ship in its fleet.
The world’s largest and most innovative ship is the new home to 2,100 crew from 77 nationalities after 32 months of construction in Saint Nazaire, France.
The boat, cost nearly one billion euros and its statistics are impressive:
- At 362 metres, it is longer than the Eiffel Tower (324 metres)
- At 46 metres, it is wider than the Arc de Triomphe (45 metres)
- At 226.000 tonnes, it is five times the volume of the Titanic
- At 600,000m², its 16 decks are the equivalent of 84 football fields
- It can carry 6,360 passengers and 2,100 crew, more than 34 Airbus A340s
Enjoy the video below…