On October 2016, the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers amended to include additional issues the following sections:
- Entry into enclosed spaces;
- The operation of watertight doors;
- Working at height and over the side, in line with new legislation;
- Means of access;
- Mooring, especially small vessels;
- Handling of chemicals and other substances that can be hazardous to health including health surveillance.
Click image below to download full COSWP:
Source: UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency
Reblogged this on Brittius.