(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA), as a body of the European Union (EU), sits at the heart of the EU maritime safety network and fully recognises the importance of effective collaboration with many different interests and, in particular, between European and international institutions, Member States’ administrations and the maritime industry.
EMSA facts and figures 2016 is designed to present a distilled version of the Consolidated Annual Activity Report which is a comprehensive account of how EMSA implements the tasks set out in the corresponding Work Programme.
The report covers the following matters:
- Maritime Monitoring And Information On Ships And Cargoes
- Visits And Inspections To Monitor The Implementation Of Eu Legislation
- Providing Technical And Scientific Assistance And Facilitating
- Technical Cooperation
- Pollution Preparedness Detection And Response
- European Cooperation On Coast Guard Functions
- EMSA Management
Click on below image to download full report:
Reblogged this on Brittius.