(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) The Shipping legal E-Brief is a regular publication providing you with key information on legal decisions and developments in shipping and related business areas provided by Ince & co.
- General Average: piracy negotiation expenses allowed by the Supreme Court
- Scope of owners’ obligation to proceed to load port with utmost despatch
- Singapore High Court cautions against misuse of VHF communications as means of avoiding collision
- Hull fouling on redelivery – what can owners recover?
- Increased tonnage limitation figures set to be adopted in Hong Kong
- Modern Slavery Act 2015: recent UK initiatives
- Is the shipping industry prepared for GDPR?
- Impact of announced changes to LIBOR on loan documentation
Click on below picture to download document:
Source: Ince & Co.
Reblogged this on Brittius.