(https://maritimecyprus.com) The Shipping legal E-Brief is a regular publication providing you with key information on legal decisions and developments in shipping and related business areas provided by Ince & co.
- Serving notice of arbitration on agent: a fair conclusion on unusual facts
- Court of Appeal upholds liability without fault under the Inter-Club Agreement
- Due diligence: what is the standard expected of owners?
- Commencing arbitration effectively: is the recipient an employee with authority to accept service?
- Court dismisses appeal against tribunal’s findings of fact dressed up as appeal on law
- When is a guarantee an on demand bond?
- New corporate criminal offence of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Singapore Court of Appeal re-emphasizes pro-arbitration stance
- What will Brexit mean for the international shipping community choosing English law and jurisdiction?
Click on below picture to download document:
Source: Ince & Co.