(http://www.MaritimeCyprus.com) Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. However, achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company’s digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
In the first in our annual series of Maritime CIO Forums of 2018, taking place in Limassol, we will investigate how we can harness these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how we can identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Digital Ship will host the Maritime CIO Forum in Cyprus on 27 March 2018, where you can meet and network with industry leaders and keep up with the latest trends, ideas and innovations for your industry.
With an expected audience of up to 150 of the most senior maritime executives, this event is not to be missed. Register without delay online at: https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/register/
Join us for an exciting day of plenary sessions, panel discussions and various networking opportunities. Sessions will include:
Session 1: The Maritime Satcom Summit
Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity.
Session 2: Harnessing Cyber Resilience and Managing Risk
A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk.
Session 3: Blockchain and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
How will Blockchain streamline trade and transport?
Session 4: The iShipping Revolution
Redefining Digitalisation in Maritime.
Speakers confirmed to participate include:
- MariosPapatheodotou, Area Sales Manager, Marlink
- Rohit Tandon, Head of Operations/DPA, FML Ship Management Limited
- Gerbrand Schalkwijk, Deputy President & COO, Inmarsat Maritime
- Zacharias Siokouros, President, Maritime Institute of Eastern Mediterranean
- Ken Munro, Security Entrepreneur & Writer, Pen Test Partners
- Piera Di Vito, Technical Officer, European Space Agency
- Rear Admiral Nick Lambert, Director, NLA, Former UK National Hydrographer
- Yiannos Lakkotrypis, CEO, Vassiliko Terminal Services Group
- Peter Ludvigsen, CEO & Founder, Blockshipping
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Stein Are Hansen, Intelligence & Operations Centre (IOC), Norwegian Shipowners’ Mutual War Risks Insurance Association
- Takis Falidouris, Manager, Marlink
- Chrysostomos Filippou, Operations Manager, Cyprus Blockchain Technologies Center
- Manuel Valero, Sales Manager, Telenor Satellite
- Kyle Hurst, Director Maritime Business, Iridium
- Andrew Webster, Partner, JLT Specialty
and more to be announced soon
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Chief Operating Officers (COOs)
- Other senior business and technical executives in technology, communications, information management, operations, and finance functions
- Ship Shore Communications
- Software / Data Services
- Shipboard Electronics / Safety / Navigation Systems
- Control Systems / Power
- Security Technology
All sessions will be free for end users (ship owners, managers and yards) and just EUR645 for all others.
To Register online, click here: https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/register/
For more information about this programme or to find out how your company can be part of the Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum Cyprus 2018 please contact email@example.com
Visit https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/ for the full agenda and further information.
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP
For 18 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world’s maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship