(http://www.MaritimeCyprus.com) In this issue of BULK CARRIER UPDATE, DNVGL directs readers attention to the following matters relevant to Bulk Carriers:
- the recent delivery of the world’s largest dry cargo vessel – Yuan He Hai, a 400,000 dwt ore carrier with innovative design features such as gas-ready. Also, as a specially constructed or fitted cargo ship she will be able to safely carry ore with a high moisture content
- the current status of the Green Corridor JIP currently developing an LNG-fuelled VLOC for the Australia-China trade
- the next-generation Ultramax bulk carrier with ultra-low fuel consumption at eco-speed – the 63,200 dwt “Diamond 2” Ultramax.
- Green Corridor JIP takes LNG propulsion to the next level
- Ore carrier champion
- Reinventing Ultramax
- The fuel challenge in shipping
- Composites save weight and energy
- Towards zero emissions: environmental outlook
- When bulk cargo becomes liquid
- DNV GL tackles shaft bearing challenges
- MRV and DCS: on track for greener shipping
- MINSHIP Shipmanagement boosts digitalization
- Clear signs of hope
For more details, click on below image to download full document.