(http://www.MaritimeCyprus.com) The Shipping legal E-Brief is a regular publication providing you with key information on legal decisions and developments in shipping and related business areas provided by Ince & co.
Subjects covered in this issue:
- Court concludes delivery made in accordance with terms of LOIs
- Deviation and the right to rely on contractual time bars
- Beat the clock! Practical considerations in dealing with last minute claims
- Hague Rules time limit applies to misdelivery claims
- Financing bank liable for demurrage as intermediate holder of bills of lading
- What constitutes a “similar amendment” under the Interclub Agreement?
- Court finds different charterparty arbitration provisions did not conflict
- The Seatrade verdict: has scrapping just got a lot more onerous?
- Court of Appeal confirms: privilege rules!
- Singapore Court agrees: make up your mind when choosing law and jurisdiction
Click on below image to download full document:
Source: Ince & Co.