(http://www.MaritimeCyprus.com) Shipowners, their investors and customers, are looking harder and harder at vessel performance, as regulation pushes up fuel costs, we see carbon emission costs on the horizon, and people recognise that the general trend is to reduce carbon in general. The ship managers which achieve good results will be the ones who get the vessels to manage.
And to do that, they’ll need the best which digital technology is able to offer, covering both satcom and software, and make sure they keep their systems secure.
We’ll discuss how this can be done at our 12th Digital Ship Cyprus forum on March 14th, Digital Ship – vessel performance optimisation.
Topics to be covered include cybersecurity and vessel rules, a talk from Columbia about their new centre for managing vessel performance, a panel discussion of CIOs and IT managers about the best way to tackle digitalisation.
Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Natasa Pilides, Deputy Minister of Shipping, Cyprus
- Pankaj Sharma, Columbia Control Room Manager, Columbia Shipmangement
- Captain Eugen Adami, Managing Director, Mastermind Shipmanagement Ltd
- Xanthos Neophytou, Sales Infrastructure Manager, OSM Maritime Group
- Warren Gibbs, Head of Information Technology / Leading global operations and advisory services, Uniteam Global Business Services
- Gina Panayiotou, Head of Shipping, Michael Kyprianou & Co
- Oleg Kalinin, Fleet Director, Sovcomflot
- Hans Paul, Area Sales Manager, VAF Instruments
- Karl Jeffery, Publisher, Tanker Operator magazine
- Plus speakers to be announced from RINA, Inmarsat and Speedcast
No admission charge for ship owners, operators, managers and builders.
The Cyprus Digital Ship Vessel Performance Optimisation forum will provide invaluable information for anyone interested in learning more about applying digital technology to improve performance analysis and operate more fuel efficiently.
|· CEOs/CIOs/CTOs/COOs/Managing Directors
· Technical directors/managers
· Operations directors/managers
· IT Managers
· Performance directors/managers
· New build directors/managers
· Fleet performance directors/managers and Superintendents
|· Energy performance directors/managers
· Engineering directors/managers
· Port and terminal operators
· Freight Forwarders
· Marine technology manufacturers and digital solutions providers
· Supply Chain Consultants
Will also meet delegates involved in Ship Design, Emissions, Regulations, and Sustainability, as well as those working for Marine Equipment Manufacturers, Marine Solution Providers, Paint and Coatings Manufacturers, and Fuel Suppliers.
All sessions will be free for end users (ship owners, managers and yards) and just EUR645 for all others until February 14.
Register online through our website on: https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/register/
For more information about this programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visit https://www.cyprus.thedigitalship.com/2019-agenda/ for the full agenda and further information
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP AND VPO GLOBAL
For 18 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world’s maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
VPO Global is a Digital Ship platform, now in its third year. It is dedicated to providing shipowners and operators with the tools they need to better understand ship performance and achieve maximum operational efficiency in a rapidly evolving market.