GRS is working closely with an international group of companies operating within the Maritime and Oil & Gas sector who are currently seeking to recruit a Purchasing and Logistics Officer to be based in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an opportunity for self-development and a comprehensive benefits package. The successful candidate must have prior experience in purchasing and logistics.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for stock control
- Responsible for the Logistics of the company (cost-effective and timely delivery of material to destination)
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of the complete flow of operations
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business related studies or Shipping
- Experience in Logistics and Purchasing
- Experience in Inventory Control
- Accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal) with all levels.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages
- 13th salary
- Medical Scheme & Provident fund (after 6 months’ probation)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, George@grsrecruitment.com quoting the job reference CGK920594 or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.