Uniteam Marine is an international shipping company actively involved in all aspects of ship management.
With immediate effect, we are looking for a Travel Operator to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate available flight connections as requested by the Fleet Personnel Function and Company managerial team
- Book flights and deposit tickets as requested
- Cancel unused bookings and ensure that the ticket refund process is followed accordingly
- Verify received invoices and credit notes, clarify all detected irregularities and forward approved documents to Finance for the execution of respective payments
- Update the crewing program with all details related to the travel request
- Travel related communication with external parties
- Monitor and record developments/trends of the air travel industry
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in travel and airline ticketing. Experience with seaman ticketing (marine fares) is a must.
- Experience in Amadeus booking platform is a must
- Excellent command of English language (oral and written)
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- To be able to demonstrate problem-solving ability
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a multicultural team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Visit the UNITEAM website to apply HERE