Oesterreichischer Lloyd Seereederei (Cyprus) Ltd, is looking for a TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT. Chief Engineer/ Shore Experience preferred.
Applicants are supposed to have 1-3 years of experience in a similar position and ideally have sailed in a senior position.
The main scope of position includes the following:
- The coordination of all technical matters in line with Company policies, Flag States,
maritime rules, regulations and industry standards.
- Organizing and implementing courses of action for matters of technical nature
arising onboard vessels.
- Monitoring Class and Flag State Requirements and plan/ supervise required surveys.
Ensuring that the certification of assigned vessels is maintained in accordance with
relevant Class Society and Flag State requirements.
- Monitoring all technical aspects of vessels; operation including maintenance, repair,
safety and environmental protection.
- Checking all invoices and coding in accordance with the company’s established
- Carrying out inspections of the vessels at regular intervals and reporting to the
- Ordering urgent/ emergency spare parts and services needed. Liaising closely with
relevant departments with respect to vessel breakdowns, off-hire, repairs and other
matters that may affect the commercial operation of the vessel.
- Preparing an annual budget for each vessel ‘s technical operating costs and to
ensure that the ship is operated within the approved budget.
- Preparing of repairs/ conversions, dry-docking, special surveys, damage and voyage
repairs and specifications and supervising the execution of all such works.
- Interviewing, approving, debriefing Engine Officers.
Please apply with complete CV to Managing Director & COO Capt. A. Legowski at: email@example.com
Vacancy posted: 20 July 2020
Vacancy deadline: Not mentioned