Marlow Navigation is looking for a Front-end Engineer with ReactJs Experience that has the traits of a self-starter who is constantly challenging themselves to write better code, learn new technologies, and help colleagues grow.
If you want to join a completely new team and project and get involved in the setup of the new system from the grounds up then keep reading.
We are looking for someone:
- With strong understanding of front-end/UI design methodologies
- proficient with React Native and React paradigms
- that has strong and demonstrable problem-solving abilities
- comfortable with self-management and on-the-job learning
- curious and passionate about new technologies
- who likes teaching and sharing knowledge
Technically you should have:
- Experience with React and Redux
- experience with branching strategies in Git and as well as Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery practices
- experience working in agile environments.
Bonus Requirements to Stand out
- Experience with GraphQL
- experience in Scrum and agile methodologies
- experience with JIRA
- Web/Graphic Design Skills will be considered an advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Marlow Group is one of the leading ship management companies globally today. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of fully owned subsidiary offices and coordinated from our headquarters in Limassol Cyprus. This is all supported by our in-house crew and ship management operating application.
Fast-moving changes and new possibilities in today’s digital landscape have led us towards embarking on a major transformation to re-design this tailor-made software. As such, we are looking to strengthen our core IT and Development team to assist in evaluating the current setup, and ultimately to assist in creating and rolling out a new innovative solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable and growing company, and be part of an initiative with enormous potential for acceleration within our industry.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' most well-known
international companies. Only those eligible to work in the EU will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply directly on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
Vacancy posted: 27 July 2020
Vacancy deadline: Not mentioned