Safebridge has announced a new opening in their company for the position of an Administrative Assistant. As a successful candidate, you will join a dynamic and international team of talented professionals. In this position, you will be given an opportunity to apply and acquire new skills and advance your career. As an Administrative Assistant, you will report to the Operations Manager and will play an integral part in the operations of our company.
- Bookkeeping and related functions of various transactions
- Corporate administration duties
- Manage suppliers’ invoices and ensuring timely payments
- Maintain proper accounting records for multiple companies
- Assist in preparation of the annual corporate budget
- Assist in the preparation of liquidity reports
- Assisting in the preparation of the various accounting reports
- Ready to handle any other ad hoc accounting/corporate tasks, as requested by the Manager from time to time
- University Degree or Diploma in Accounting or an equivalent field
- Knowledge and previous experience of the maritime industry will be considered as strong advantageous
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Able to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package you will be offered:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Office or Remote Work options
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Salary will depend on experience and qualifications
Safebridge is one of the leading international EdTech companies which offers a portfolio of modern digital platforms for e-Assessment, e-Learning and e-Certification in the maritime industry.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities have earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients around the world.
With offices located in Hamburg and Limassol, our dedication to innovation and high level of service provides for a thrilling, challenging, and technical workplace. We expect commitment and loyalty, and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable, and stimulating work atmosphere.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Please send your application with the title "Administrative Assistant" to the following:
Contact: HR Department
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
11 Agias Zonis Street.