Uniteam Marine is an international shipping company actively involved in all aspects of ship management with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Ukraine, Singapore and Myanmar.
With immediate effect, Uniteam is looking for a Marine Data Specialist to be based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct manual import of data sets from hard copy sources (PDFs) into the
DNV GL product.
- Preparation and import of data templates based on Excel sheets.
- Preparation and import of data via insert scripts.
- Data migration from foreign data bases via extracts or migration tools.
- Preparation of attached files.
- Addition or/and consolidation of existing data.
- Day to day systems administration and communication with ships.
- University degree in Marine Engineering (Bachelor/Master) of Informatics (Bachelor/Master) with experience within this role.
- Sufficient ship construction, machinery and organisation knowledge.
- Knowledge/Experience of data and/or database administration (SQL language) as well as data migration will be considered as an advantage.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software and networking basics.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with a multicultural team and individuals at all levels within the group.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- English language skills for very good understanding of the existing ship documentation.
- Knowledge of International conventions and rules of the Classification Society will be considered as an advantage.
To apply please visit the Company website by clicking here.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality