Safe Bulkers Management Ltd. is recruiting for a well organised professional with exceptional collaborative skills, hard-working and self-motivation to develop professionally in the Crew Department of the Maritime Shipping sector.
- Bachelor or/and Master Degree in Maritime Studies or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledgeable English (oral and written).
- Very good computer skills (knowledge in DANAOS Crew Module will be considered an asset).
Reporting to the Crew Manager, the incumbent will manage and organise all crew requirements for his assigned fleet and will effectively realise the following:
- Interview and verify the qualifications and documentation of seafarers.
- Keep records of all seafarers on board the assigned fleet.
- Daily communication with manning agents.
- Coordinate, supervise and train the fleet's Crew Officers.
- Collaborate effectively with the respective Marine/Commercial Operations, Technical and Accounting departments of the company.
- Monitor and control the Crew Budget operational expenses (OPEX) for the assigned fleet.
- Travelling plans and requirements of the assigned fleet.
Please send your resume at email@example.com and be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!
By applying to our company, you consent to process your personal data according to our GDPR policy for the recruitment period after which
they will be erased.