What will you be doing?
- Take full responsibility for the safety of the fleet working closely with the dedicated HSEQ specialists
- You will ensure performance standards are maintained at the highest possible level, optimising the technical operations
- Lead a team of experience superintendents and provide top level support during dry dockings, attend shipyards for conversions and any new build projects
- Work closely with executive team to support with the strategy of the company.
- Ensure needs are meet delivered through the commercial department
- Overall responsibility for budget
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Sea time sailing at a senior rank of either Master Mariner or Chief Engineer
- You will have significant shore based experience as Superintendent, Fleet Manager or Technical Manager/Director
- LNG operational experience must.
- A proven leader with strong commercial acumen
- An excellent communication
- Strong safety culture
What’s in it for you?
- Very attractive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation support available
To apply, click HERE.