Dromon Bureau of Shipping (www.dromon.com), an International Classification Society and an EU accredited Verification body, is seeking the employment of an Environmental Verifier to support its verification activities for EU-MRV, IMO DCS and CSI schemes.
The Environmental Verifier shall have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out verification of greenhouse gas emissions against EU-MRV, IMO DCS and SCI schemes.
- Environmental Platform user support.
- Supervising verification/validation activities.
- Supervising the implementation of the Organization’s QMS procedures in line with ISO 14065 standard.
- Carrying out Request/Contract review as per QMS procedures.
- Providing and ensuring success in various relevant quotations.
- Prompt and accurate reporting.
- Trained as an external emissions verifier (EU-MRV and/or EU-ETS and/or IMO DCS).
- At least one (1) year of experience working in the maritime industry involved in technical and/or quality-related items. Technical related items and experience can be demonstrated through surveying and/or superintend and/or plan approval activities. Quality related items and experience can be demonstrated through HSQE and/or appointment as DPA/CSO activities.
- Knowledge of and experience in sector-specific technical monitoring and reporting aspects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure.
- A degree from a tertiary institution recognized within a relevant field of engineering (minimum three-year program).
- To be competent in the English language commensurate with future work.
- Decision making, pragmatic approach.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Computer literate.
Conditions of Employment:
Salary and benefits package will be offered, commensurate with the successful candidate's knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your current CV and cover letter to the attention of Ms Georgia Ioannou, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be treated confidentially.