Key responsibilities include developing and upon approval executing the catering supply scheduled to the assigned ships. Coordinating with all the relevant parties, for the timely and cost-efficient satisfaction of our clients' needs and ensuring delivery of the contractual agreements.
- Develop the catering plans for all vessels assigned based on contracts provided. Monitor the accurate and timely execution of the catering plans, for the satisfaction of clients' needs and protection of the company’s brand name.
- Liaise with Vessels’ Masters to identify catering needs and resolve potential catering implications or complaints. Thus, enabling the satisfaction of their needs and improvement of client services according to processes, procedures, and quality standards.
- Keep records of all client complaints and propose modifications to relevant processes and procedures, in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of catering services.
- Provide guidance to all parties and monitor that all contractual terms are executed timely and properly, enhancing client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Monthly monitor the catering budget to all your assigned vessels. Identify and report potential discrepancies, update the company’s P&L reporting system, and inform your supervisor accordingly with the required information for management decisions.
- Monitor and keep records of the assigned vessels’ consumption rates, adjust the catering plans accordingly, and generate information for the modification and improvement of contracts.
- Propose solutions and improvements for the compliance of the P&L report associated with the budget and upon approval proceed to their implementation.
- Coordinate the catering staff’s training at various MTCs.
- Coordinate with various CSCs in regards to briefings, interview schedules, paper-based assessment tests, and phone interviews of the catering staff.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a premium Hotel / Service Industry / Food Industry / Supply Chain.
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of food production and food/beverage service.
- Knowledge of food ingredients and various food habits worldwide.
- Good communication skills both in verbal and writing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English.
- PC Literacy.
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV at: https://schultegroup.com/careers/shore/locations/cyprus latest by the 10 January 2021.