Safe Bulkers Management Ltd., a Shipping Management company based in Limassol, is recruiting for a well organized professional with exceptional collaborative skills, hard-working and self-motivation to develop professionally in the Accounting Department of the Maritime Shipping sector.
Requirements (Hard Skills):
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Additional degrees in Shipping, Economics or Management will be considered an asset
- Shipping accounting, tax terminology seminars
- One to two (1-2) years minimum equivalent business experience
- Computer skills: Danaos software, Microsoft office.
- Foreign Language: Greek, English in advanced level.
Competencies (Soft Skills):
- Ability to communicate and collaborate among peers and associates
- Prioritise goal setting and punctual reporting
- Team player
- Honest, Ethical, Professional
- Managing “Danaos” software for the following modules: Marine Accounting, Payments, Freight & Hire, Info Gate, Supplies, MGA, Crewing
- OPEX Analysis (Operational Expenses Analysis)
- MGA’s, Cash to Master, Off-Signers, Familiarization of crew for accounting issues, Communication with captains
- Crew Allotments
- Bank Loans Claims
- Invoice Entries
- Entries for Incoming Amounts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Overseas Allowance and Expenses Checking and Entries
- Disbursements Account
- Revenue from freight and hire collection
- Handling schedules and analysis tables concerning Loans, Interest, Amortization, Depreciation, Management Fees, Commissions and the relative journal entries and payments
- Full support and active contribution in Quarter closing
Please send your resume a firstname.lastname@example.org to be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!