OCL Oceanic Catering is part of the V.Group
As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivaled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The Job
- To provide vessels that are under management with the necessary support in order to achieve consistent levels of victualing service within the given budgetary guidelines and as per client agreements.
- To review victualing performance, monitor onboard consumption, compute vessel reporting as requested and provide management and clients with budget-related information and reporting.
- To review and process supplier invoices according to the agreed credit terms.
- To assist other departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services, as requested.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. To communicate with vessels with regards to victualing administration standards, policies and procedures.
2. To monitor vessels’ victualing budgets and discuss performance with respective operation officer.
3. To compute the monthly victualing reports of a number of vessels, as required.
4. To review supplier invoices and communicate with suppliers/Finance department for any issues pertaining to invoicing.
5. To process client invoices and communicate with clients/Finance department for any issues pertaining to invoicing.
6. To communicate interoffice issues as required.
7. To assist in the preparation of catering reports to management and clients.
8. To assist in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents.
9. Any other duties that may be requested by management.
- Very good understanding of finance and process good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- The highest personal integrity standards.
- A positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop and succeed.
- Very good command of the English language both written and oral.
- Ability to deal with multi-task workload.
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date 01 Jan 2021. Apply via below link: