Successful applicants are expected to have at least 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position and ideally have sailed in a senior position onboard vessels.
The main scope of the position includes the following:
- Oversee and have control of the vessels’ performance, shipboard maintenance and repair programs, dry-dockings, deficiencies, class and flag surveys.
- Prepare the annual technical budget of the vessels and monitor vessel OPEX on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor Classification matters, technical KPIs on a quarterly basis.
- Interview/approve/debrief Engine Officers.
- Prepare dry-docking specifications.
- Perform onboard visits to ensure that maintenance policy is implemented and verify vessels condition.
- Be a member of the company’s “Emergency Response Team”.
Please apply in English, in the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the role in the subject of your message.