The right candidate will be responsible for accounting functions of a portfolio of vessel owning companies. You will be part of the accounting team and will be reporting to the Vessel Accounting Manager.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or similar fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Accounting.
- Adherence to strict deadlines and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; clear and confident communicator.
- Strong IT skills and advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible for traveling.
- Maintain accurate accounting records.
- Solid understanding of vessel accounting requirements.
- Communicating efficiently with other departments.
- Preparing monthly financial report to vessel owners.
- Respond to vessel owners’ queries.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.