MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with us.
Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
MacGregor’s Global Services Division is looking for an Account Manager to plan, develop, direct, execute and monitor sales activities within a specified geography or market segment to achieve established sales targets and to promote and sell the organization's products and services including spare parts.
This position is based in Cyprus. You will report to the Regional Account Manager.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Develop equipment and service sales budgets and plans for assigned geography, market segment, or particular customers and negotiate sales with existing and new customers
- Assist with the preparation of sales and service sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales revenues against forecasts to identify problem areas; adapt procedures or priorities to improve the overall performance
- Contribute to the development of sales, customer retention, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility through the provision of market intelligence and customer information, and by understanding market trends
- Plan and execute regularly scheduled customer visits in line with agreed schedules
- Actively investigate and report back on customers product Installed Base (IB)
- Collect and update all relevant market and customer information and inform all branch and regional management
- Stay informed regarding Order/Delivery follow-up of contracts and keep management appraised of higher-level support requirements when customer relationships are in jeopardy
- Actively pursue collection of account receivables with support of the local controller
- Accept, execute and deliver other projects as assigned by management for the benefit of the company.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
We are looking for a professional with good communication and sales skills who can work independently and be target oriented. You will need to learn the QEHS Policies of MacGregor as well as requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
Ideally, You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marine or Business
- Minimum 3-5 years in Marine, Shipping or Offshore
- Fluent English – written and oral
- Good basic IT skills.
You Will Be Part Of
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with salary request and CV by 31.01.2021 here >>> https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2349015409/
MacGregor is part of Cargotec
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads,crude/LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec Corporation. Cargotec's sales in 2019 totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion and it employs around 12,000 people. www.cargotec.com