Marlow Navigation is seeking to recruit a Marine Superintendent for the Group’s Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus. The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Monitoring and controlling a proactive operation of the vessels and providing nautical and safety support and consultation.
- Proposing and implementing solutions to enhance safety onboard and support the operations department with any cargo related problems.
- Conduct navigational audits on board and when necessary, support the HSE department in performing ISM/ISPS/MLC internal audits and safety training.
- Implementing and improving the Company’s integrated management system in the marine section.
- Ensuring all bridge equipment are in sound operational condition.
- Investigating and reporting on any marine accidents or major non-conformities.
- Master Mariner’s License.
- Strong knowledge of International, National and Flag state rules and regulations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience ashore in a similar position.
- Certification in internal auditing (ISM, ISPS, MLC) incident investigation and risk management will be considered an advantage.
- Tanker / Gas Carrier experience will be considered an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable and growing international company.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' and the industry’s most well-known companies. Only those eligible to work in the EU/Cyprus will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply directly with their full CV via the Marlow website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marlow Navigation is one of the leading crew and ship management companies globally today. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via ship management offices in Cyprus, Hamburg, Rhoon/Rotterdam and Mumbai, together with a worldwide network of fully-owned crewing agencies, as well as dedicated training centers.
Partner. Ship. Redefined