Alfa Laval Middle East and Africa has a strong ambition to become world-class in terms of service, quality and delivering superior customer experience. We offer a challenging, exciting, and rewarding position in a highly dynamic and interesting organization.
Alfa Laval Middle East Ltd. is looking for a Sales Manager to drive the business growth in Cyprus. This is a challenging and interesting opportunity to grow in the most interesting and demanding market and be a part of a dynamic Alfa Laval Middle East Sales & Distribution team.
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing the overall Capital & Service sales and directly handling Marine & Diesel Capital Sales and Service business. He/She will achieve the targets based on own drive, autonomy, and profound understanding of the customer needs. The job involves managing the business in terms of Sales management, Customer relationship management, Sales and Marketing. The business is focused on selling Parts, Repair, Reconditioning, Upgrades, and any other value-added services in addition to new Alfa Laval equipment’s. Our market in Cyprus being mostly Marine and developing Food & Water as well as Energy market . We are looking for a candidate with a strong Marine background or having good experience of working with Global Shipping companies.
Who you are?
You are customer focused, having passion for Sales , who strongly believes on securing quality and high level of integrity. Your strong business acumen is a value addition to this role, Networking and Influencing, relationship building are your qualities to drive sales.
About The Job
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Sales Ownership- Order Intake responsibility for the Region
- Customer Ownership- Visit customers, Identify and Respond to their needs
- Key Global Shipping Company management
- Responsible for superior customer experience
- Generate sales leads, assess customer requirement, contract negotiation and sales closure
- Customer main focal point
- Responsible for Account Receivable
- Execute sales strategy across the Region (e.g. sales planning, sales funnel, order intake monthly expectations, customer visit reports, quote follow-up)
- Identify new customers/ prospects/ suspects
- Customer, Market and Competitor intelligence
- Pricing strategy implementation across the Region
- Spotter for Project Sales / LO leads and support
- Close Cooperation with Regional Industry Managers and Product & Application team
- Responsible for quarterly sales forecasts on Order Intake for the Region
- Corporate governance. Secure full compliance with Group and local Policies
- Secure that all contractual commitments prior to finalisation are in accordance to group policies, review and approve in accordance to defined authorization procedures and routines.
Qualification & Experience
Marine Engineer Preferred or Mechanical Engineer with experience in working with Marine / Large ship Management companies
5-10 years of working experience Marin Industry Proven track record in sales and negotiation especially within the Marine industry, Experience with Key Account Management Experience and networking within the relevant Industry
The location The position is home office based, preferably located in Limassol, reporting to the Regional Director of Sales & Distribution located in Dubai.
Why Should you apply?
- An Exciting place to build your career in our Sales Function having the opportunity to expand your global network inside-outside Alfa Laval with different nationalities.
- Excellent Learning opportunity to work in Marin Industry with our global leaders
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international, open, and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers.
- The position is on local contract with all provisions governed by the Local Cyprus Labour Law.
If you consider yourself qualified for the position, please send your application no later than 3rd February 2021. Selection and interviews will be ongoing.