This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Ship Management company based in Cyprus. As Technical Superintendent you will monitor and control the smooth operation of all vessels assigned and handle the provision of the required technical support and maintenance, in order to achieve the desired levels of operational performance.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a Technical Superintendent working with a ship-management/ship-owning company
- Preferably a Chief Engineer’s CoC with senior sailing experience on tankers
- Experience with Drydocks
- Strong knowledge of industry rules and regulation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, positive and good team player
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Flexibility to travel frequently worldwide at short notice
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
You must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered.
To apply, please contact Tom Settle on +44 2392 322359 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.