Fleet Manager (Tankers) – Permanent – Cyprus – Excellent Package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable ship management company based in Cyprus. As Fleet Manager you will have the overall leadership and responsibility for the smooth operation of the tanker fleet.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of senior-level experience and a proven track record of managing tankers within a ship management company
- Preferably a Chief Engineer’s CoC with senior sailing experience on tankers
- Strong knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Ability to liaise with owners and charterers on technical matters
- Proven track record with external inspections
- Customer service oriented
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated management ability to lead teams
- A dynamic and results-oriented individual with expertise in project management
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
- Flexibility to travel frequently worldwide at short notice
You must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered.
To apply, please contact Tom Settle on +442392 322359 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org