OSM Maritime Group is looking for an experienced HSEQ Coordinator to join their office in Limassol, Cyprus.
The right candidate will assist in the delivery of the respective HSEQ plans and ensure effective risk management, effective implementation, maturity assessment and improvement of all processes through HSEQ excellence along OSM Group values.
You will be part of the HSEQ team and will be reporting to the Global HSEQ Manager CM.
- University degree in Shipping or similar fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Shipping Company.
- Familiar with ISO 9001:2015 / MLC 2006.
- Adherence to strict deadlines and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; clear and confident communicator.
- Strong IT skills and advanced knowledge in Excel, Business Process Modelling Principles.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible for travelling.
- Develop, review and update HSEQ Management System documentation.
- Providing the OSM offices with necessary information, training and support to improve the HSEQ performance and culture.
- Collecting and analysing HSEQ performance and reporting progress on the implementation of OSM Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct internal/ suppliers audit, when required.
What We Offer
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Provident Fund.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 21 March 2021