Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for a Projects & Commercial officer to join their Performance Optimisation Control Room (POCR) team in Cyprus.
- Coordinate & Execute POCR projects;
- Provide input to CSM project managers for projects related to POCR;
- Maintain POCR manuals and ensure compliance for ISO 9001 purposes;
- Engage with TSI for roll out of POCR functions (eg Alarms, KPI, Reports);
- Organize training TSIs for using POCR application in daily use;
- Consolidate feedback for improving POCR application;
- Timely Invoice generation and payment received;
- Quarterly performance report process to Owners;
- Weekly commercial reporting;
- Engage with Commercial managers & potential 3P Customers for POCR services and sales.
- A “self-starter” attitude and a confident and effective communicator;
- Has strong analytical mindset, technical inclination and team working skills;
- At least two years of relevant work experience within the industry;
- A Bachelor level or higher degree in Science / or any marine related field;
- Project management certification or experience will be beneficial;
- Good communication skills, proficient in written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
Please apply with the button below: