A well established ship management and ship owning company, seeks to recruit a Procurement Team Leader.
- Manage a team of Procurement Officers who render procurement services to the various fleet teams located in Hamburg.
- Continuously strive to optimise the procurement processes in order to come to the best price / quality ratio of goods / services purchased. Thereby reducing the administrative costs involved in ordering the goods / services.
- Promote a culture of open communication.
- Safeguard an open communication with the other departments within the company, especially Technical Fleet Management, Quality and Accounting.
- Check and approve invoices and settle claims / disputes with suppliers.
- Rate suppliers basis price / performance criteria.
- Report to the Senior Vice President Procurement. Execute tasks and assigned functions as delegated by the superior.
- Sound understanding of procurement and logistics processes.
- Ability to lead a team of Procurement Officers.
- The Procurement Manager should have gathered managerial experience at a ship managing company or at one of the company’s current suppliers.
- University degree or similar qualification.
- Highly flexible and able to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in using PMS software solutions.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility.
- Good leadership, communications and controlling skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements.
- 13th salary
- Remote working
- Provident fund
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external training opportunities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the Subject line.