(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) Capital Link is hosting the 5th Annual Cyprus Shipping Forum on Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 11:00am to 5:30pm Limassol time as a digital conference.
“Cyprus Shipping – At the Forefront of Industry Developments Enhancing Competitiveness in a Fast Changing World”
The Forum will take place under the Auspices of the Republic of Cyprus, the Shipping Deputy Ministry of Cyprus, and with the leading sponsorship and cooperation of the Cyprus Union of Shipowners, the support of the Cyprus Shipping Chamber and by the following Organizations: CSC - Cyprus Shipping Chamber • Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency – Invest Cyprus • Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA) • Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Cyprus Branch • Cyprus Naval Architects Association • Cyprus Shipping Association • Association of Merchant Marine Officers • CYMEPA • Cyprus Marine Club • Cyprus Master Mariners Association • Cyprus Maritime Academy • The Nautical Institute, Cyprus Branch • Young Ship Cyprus and Maritime Cyprus News Forum.
|Mr. Vassilios Demetriades|
Shipping Deputy Minister to the President
The event aims to highlight the competitive advantages of Cyprus as a maritime hub. Cyprus has a robust, versatile and efficient maritime cluster with growing shipowning and shipmanagement communities. Furthermore, Cyprus is a regional financial, insurance and legal hub adding to the versatility of the cluster.
The Deputy Ministry of Shipping of Cyprus has undertaken significant initiatives to alleviate the global crewing crisis, to increase digitalization and transparency and to enhance the competitiveness of the maritime cluster and the Cyprus flag.
The forum will feature Cyprus based maritime leaders addressing an international audience sharing their experience on the attractiveness of Cyprus as a maritime hub along with their insight on critical topics affecting the cluster and the global maritime industry.
For the fifth year in a row, the Conference Chairman of the Forum will be Mr. George A. Tsavliris, Principal of Tsavliris Salvage Group, elected Chairman – INTERMEPA (International Marine Environment Protection Association), Chairman – CYMEPA (Cyprus Marine Environmental Protection Association), Member of the Board of Directors of the Cyprus Union of Shipowners and Honorary Chairman – Tsavliris Cultural Foundation.
Registration is Complimentary here:
- Mr. Ilias Tsakiris, CEO – American Hellenic Insurance Co.
- Mr. Nicholas Pavlidis, Head of Shipping – Bank of Cyprus
- Mr. Konstantinos Chatzitolios, Project Development Leader for Greece, Cyprus & Malta – Bureau Veritas
- Mr. Mark O’Neil, President & CEO – Columbia Shipmanagement
- Mr. Andreas Hadjipetrou, Managing Director – Columbia Shipmanagement
- Mr. Andreas Hadjiyiannis, President - Cyprus Sea Lines Shipping; President – Cyprus Union of Shipowners
- Mr. Pieris Markou, CEO – Deloitte Cyprus
- Mr. Stamatis Fradelos, Manager, Business Development – DNV
- Mr. Constantinos Milios, Head of Shipping Finance – Eurobank Cyprus Ltd
- Mr. Aristides Pittas, Chairman and CEO – Eurodry; Chairman & CEO – Euroseas
- Mr. Sunil Kapoor, Director – FML Ship Management Limited
- Mr. Antonios Spanakis, Head of Shipping – Hellenic Bank
- Mr. Dieter Rohdenburg, CEO – Intership Navigation
- Mr. Philippos Philis, Chairman & CEO – Lemissoler Navigation; President Elect – European Community Shipowners Association (ECSA)
- Mr. Theodosis Stamatellos, Marine & Offshore Regional Manager, South Europe Lloyd's Register Group Area Lead - Lloyd's Register
- Mr. Philip Hadjisoteriou, Client Relationship Manager – Lloyd’s Register
- Mr. Jan Meyering, Joint Managing Director – Marlow Navigation Co.
- Mr. Adam Montanios, Managing Partner – Montanios & Montanios LLC
- Mrs. Maria Toumazi, Partner – Montanios & Montanios LLC
- Mr. Prabhat Kumar Jha, Group Managing Director – MSC Shipmanagement
- Mr. Peter-Michael Haddad, General Manager - OneNovation
- Ms. Julia Anastasiou, Deputy Managing Director – OSM Maritime Group
- Mr. Petros Achtypis, CEO – Prevention at Sea
- Ms. Ioanna Procopiou, CEO – Prominence Maritime
- Mr. Ioannis Efstratiou, Head of Marine Environment Unit, Shipping Deputy Ministry – Republic of Cyprus
- Mr. Neophytos Papadopoulos, Permanent Secretary, Deputy Ministry of Shipping – Republic of Cyprus
- Mr. Vassilios Demetriades, Shipping Deputy Minister to the President - Republic of Cyprus
- Spyridon Zolotas, Senior Director - RINA
- Michela Schenone, Marine Digital Solutions Manager -RINA
- Mr. Christos Karavos, Director, Hotel Operations – Royal Caribbean
- Mr. Polys Hajioannou, CEO – Safe Bulkers; Vice President – Cyprus Union of Shipowners
- Dr. Loukas Barmparis, President – Safe Bulkers
- Dr. Oleg Kalinin, Managing Director - SCF Management Services (Cyprus) Ltd
- Ms. Charis Plakantonaki, Chief Strategy Officer – Star Bulk Carriers
- Mrs. Nicole Mylona, CEO – Transmed Shipping Co. Ltd
- Mr. George A. Tsavliris, Principal – Tsavliris Salvage Group
- Mr. Roine Ahlquist, Managing Director – Tufton Asset Management
- Mr. Alastair Evitt, Managing Director – V. Ships Limited
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please visit: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021cyprus/
Mrs. Olga Bornozi & Mrs. Eleni Bej & Mrs. Athena Kosmadaki
or tel.: New York: + 1 212 661 7566 & Athens: +30 210 6109800
|Download complete press release:|