The successful individual will join the dynamic team of the Accounts Department.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- At least 3 years experience with an audit firm
- Experience in preparing consolidated accounts
- Experience in preparing tax computations will be considered an advantage
- High levels of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language
Interested applicants should fill in our online application form and submit their CV by clicking the Apply Now button below.
CVs should be submitted by Wednesday, 30th of June 2021
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.