The successful candidate will join the dynamic Marine & HSEQ team and will be responsible for the management, configuration, support and development of the Marine & HSEQ operations systems and applications. More specifically, the successful candidate will be dealing with daily troubleshooting, vessel reporting and uploading information in the Shipnet Maritime ERP Solution.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Computing, Information Technology or any other Maritime related field. A postgraduate degree will be considered an advantage.
- Prior experience in any of the following systems and applications will be considered an advantage: ShipNet Maritime ERP Solutions, AMOS, NS5 Enterprise, MariApps, TM Master
- Strong technical aptitude including excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and train end-users of any level of IT literacy
- Self-motivated and results-oriented individual
- High sense of flexibility, adaptability and responsibility
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
Interested applicants should visit https://interorientshipmanagement.com/careers-ashore/ and complete the relevant application form
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.