- Coordinates daily tasks such as printing invoices, phone calls, office administration etc.
- Protocols all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Orders all office supplies required for the company.
- Updates the telephone list.
- Answers and screens all incoming phone calls, transferring them to the appropriate departments and employees.
- Arranges all the meetings and keeps electronic records.
- Handles all visitors and coordinates the meeting rooms’ planning.
- Monitors filing and prepares the storage room, as required.
- Provides daily assistance to the management team.
- Performs any administrative task assigned by the General Manager, as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.