Marlow Navigation is seeking to hire a Technical Superintendent for the Group’s Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Inspecting assigned vessels, supervising repairs, implementing, monitoring and ensuring compliance of the Company’s Management System (CMS) and ISO requirements and procedures.
- Preparing budgets for vessels’ OPEX, management reporting, including repair costs.
- Monitoring and verifying the safe, secure, environmentally friendly and economic operation of the vessels assigned.
- Planning and supervising repairs, dockings and conversions.
- Preparing detailed repair and dry-docking specifications for the designated vessels and forwarding same to the selected shipyards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent, or a Chief Engineer’s qualification.
- 3 Years of shore experience as a technical superintendent for a ship management / owning company.
- Good command of the English language
- Good knowledge of Classification Rules and Statutory Regulations
- Experience on tankers is preferred (either sailing or shore)
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' and the industry’s most well-known companies.
Candidates are requested to apply directly here on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marlow Navigation is one of the leading crew and ship management companies globally today. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via ship management offices in Limassol, Hamburg, Rhoon/Rotterdam and Mumbai, together with a worldwide network of fully owned crewing agencies, as well as dedicated training centres.
Partner. Ship. Redefined