• To provide secretarial services and administrative support to the following Directors of Oceanic:
-Director, Merchant Fleet & Support Services.
-Director, Cruise & Offshore.
• To coordinate with HR and Accounts and support office personnel with administrative matters.
• Ensures that a consistent administration service is provided to the MD, Company’s Directors and office personnel to assist with delivering exceptional service to our stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Provide secretarial or any other administrative assistance as necessary to the Managing Director and Company’s Directors.
2. Prepare Management Agreements pertaining to services provided by Oceanic, such as Catering, Medical, Marine Stores, Consultancy etc.
3. Ensure that agreements are maintained and up-to-date with the relevant amendments in place, and that all digital records are updated in OMS or in any other related Platform (i.e. PandaDoc).
4. Keep track of the vessels movements in order to enable the update of the monthly vessel distribution list and business forecast, based on the latest churns a vessel retention file.
5. In conjunction with HR, prepare starter packages for new employees (Local and Expatriate) including contracts of employment and other documentation.
6. Coordinate with appointed agent to obtain working and residence permits for Expatriate employees and their families.
7. Liaise with HR to ensure staff details are added to People Connect and maintained
8. Organize travel arrangements (Flights, hotels, transportation) for the Directors as needed.
9. Compile Business Expense Reports of the Directors as needed.
10. As required, arrange local logistic support for Visitors, ensuring that they are well received and properly accommodated.
11. Coordinate client and or supplier meetings.
12. Maintain statistics of staff retention for audit purposes.
13. Any other job-related duties as advised by MD or Company’s Directors.
-Experience of working with Senior Managers.
-Good organisational skills.
-Be able to show initiative and work predominantly without close supervision.
-Excellent written and spoken English
-Highest personal integrity
-Ability to work in a confidential environment with sensitive information.