OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for the training and professional development of Oceanic colleagues, focusing on both colleague and organizational needs.
The Learning & Development Manager assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize performance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs, in accordance with business objectives.
- Evaluating individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BSc/ BA in Business, Psychology, or related field.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
- Highest personal integrity standards, a positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop & succeed.
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).