Lemissoler is looking for a Crewing Coordinator for their Limassol office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring crew contract expiration dates and planning crew changes on assigned ships accordingly
• Informing and advising ship’s Masters in crew related matters
• Verifying readiness of planned on signers
• Checking validity of their required crew certification
• Liaising with ship’s and manning agents for the organization of crew changes
• Applying for, monitoring, and processing crew flag state certification
• Arranging visa as necessary
• Booking flights
• Preparing crew contracts of employment
• Maintaining the crewing data base
• Verifying and approving related invoices
• Fulfilling other appropriate tasks as directed by the Crewing Manager
• Adequate experience in a similar role
• Solid knowledge of crewing related IMO regulations
• Fluent English
• Organizational talent
• Prepared to work afterhours when required
• Economic thinking
• Knowledge of Mariapps crewing software will be considered an advantage
Deadline for submitting applications: 15th October 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.