Overall Purpose of The Job
The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for the training and professional development of Oceanic colleagues, focusing on both colleague and organizational needs.
The Learning & Development Manager assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize performance.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs, in accordance with business objectives.
- Evaluating individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).
What can I expect in return?
- Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date: 08 Oct 2021
Vacancy Nr: VN2907