Executive Integrity are working alongside a renown and market leading Ship Management company who strive to protect the global and marine environment through fleet-wide implementation of safe operation practices. Our client complies with all marine environmental treaties, laws and regulations as well as policies and voluntary standards. Our client is one of the largest Ship Management companies in the world. Due to the rapid expansion of my clients LNG fleet, I am seeking to recruit an LNG Technical Superintendent for their Cyprus office.
What will you be doing?
As a Technical Superintendent you will be working within a dynamic team responsible for the safe and economic operation of a fleet of vessels.
- Oversee vessel performance
- Responsible for the technical and operational condition of vessels.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to your vessels, crews and colleagues
- You will ensure vessels are fully certified according to international maritime legislative requirements, Flag State administrations and Classification Societies
- Lead technical studies related to LNG
Are you the ideal candidate?
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer looking to be part of a highly recognised company. Experience as a Technical Superintendent is beneficial but not essential. Knowledge of LNG is essential and need to be competent in operations. This is a Cyprus based role with frequent travel.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of seagoing experience as a Chief Engineer or 5 years 2nd Engineer & specifically extended experience on board LNG
- Office experience beneficial
- Strong knowledge of vessels’ technical requirements and voyage regulations
- Excellent project management skills
- Very good negotiation skills
- Very good people management skills
- Team work and cooperation
- Very good organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy