A new German Ship Management company based in Limassol is currently expanding and looking to recruit a Technical Purchasing officers.
- Provide Technical Purchasing to the fleet team in which he is involved.
- Process demands from vessels and taking into account the procurement policy of the company
- Contributing to the annual vessel budget and reduce the administrative costs involved in ordering the goods/services
- Close cooperation with the logistics team to ensure shipment of spares, stores and consumable in timely manner
- Manage the shipment of ship mails
- Check and approve invoices and settle claims/ disputes with suppliers
- Rate supplier’s basis price / performance criteria
- Support of Reporting for Third Party Owners
- Sound understanding of Technical Ship Purchasing processes.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence when dealing with people often in difficult circumstances
- Experience in using PMS software solutions will be considered an advantage.
Benefits of the successful candidate:
- 13th Salary
- Larges provident fund package in Cyprus
- Medical scheme whole family worldwide cover
- Hybrid working model as a mix of office presence and remote working
- Internal and external training opportunities on all international regulations, first aid, AED etc.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted