Lemissoler Navigation is seeking to recruit a Technical Administrator.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Technical Administrator is responsible for assuring that the Technical Department is provided with the necessary administration support. The Technical Administrator shall be well familiar with the requirements of the SQMS and shall follow these to dispatch his/her duties in a proper and effective manner. The main Duties and Responsibilities are described below, however the Technical Administrator shall also provide support in other matters within the Technical Department, as those are assigned by the Technical Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring of the Classification, Statutory and Flag Administration requirements of the vessels
• Maintenance of the Certificate monitoring software
• Maintenance of the electronic filing systems
• Preparation of technical reports when required
• Assist technical staff with travelling arrangements
• Assist to improve the procedures of the department
• Excellent command of the English language
• Communication and organizational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• General knowledge of the shipping industry
Deadline for submitting applications: 20th November 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.