Uniteam Marine is an international ship management organisation that provides industry-leading services to ship owners and ship managers across a wide range of countries and jurisdictions.
They are looking for a Crewing System Administrator to be based at their office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support in the preparation, maintenance, effective distribution of user manuals/work instructions
- Participates in timely testing of Crewing System update releases from software provider in line with quality assurance standards.
- Supports Crewing System Manager in the development and coordination of user training activities as required.
- Responsible for the timely administration of the system’s Ticket Log.
- Jointly responsible for ensuring ongoing data integrity input by users.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role is preferred
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer software and system understanding/basic proficiency
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.