Vacancy Nr: VN9537
Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The Job
To achieve the targeted crew victualling rates established with clients and ensure that victualling service provided meets/exceeds clients’ expectations.
To provide administered vessels with the necessary catering materials and supportive services in order to achieve consistent levels of victualling service within the given budgetary guidelines and as per client agreements.
To assist clients swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
To assist the various departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. To prepare quotations and purchase orders, facilitating procurement of provisions and other stores.
- To ensure prompt communication with the vessels under service.
- To monitor operating budgets and communicate any reporting issues or overconsumption to the respective vessels in cooperation with Administration Department.
- To monitor quality of victualling services delivered on board and ensure that these meet / exceed client and crew expectations.
- To communicate with clients in order to ensure smooth delivery of service.
- To implement operating standards, policies and procedures
- To communicate interoffice issues as required.
- To assist in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents or emergencies.
- Any other duties which catering management may require to be carried out.
Good understanding of finance and possess good analytical skills.
Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting systems.
Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
The highest personal integrity standards, a positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop & succeed.
A good command of the English language both written and oral.
What can I expect in return? V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date: 03 Dec 2021