A successful and globally well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies based in Limassol is looking to recruit a Senior Crew Accountant.
- Lead a team of experienced crew accounting staff to manage all aspects of crew expenses for a fleet of 50 vessels with further growth prospect.
- Supervise monthly and periodic crew accounting cycle as per workflow and prepare variance report against budget/forecast.
- Supervise proper monthly accounting records in accounting software within specific deadlines
- Issuing and posting of crew lumpsum invoices / lumpsum adjustments and recoverable
- Posting the end of month documents (payrolls, vessels cash accounts).
- Coding and posting of invoices and SOA from manning agents and third-party clients.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare and follow up monthly Vessel’s reconciliations.
- Prepare and release the Crew Home Allotments and Special Home Allotments payments and any other crewing payments to agents using payment run functionality.
- Prepare any report and accounting report as assigned by the superior.
- General correspondence and communication with the vessels / captains, manning agents and other external parties relating to crew accounting maters and payrolls.
- Keep the superior informed of any important issues that will need the head involvement.
- Holder of a relevant degree
- Relevant experience in similar position is required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- knowledge of Navision accounting software is an advantage
- 13th Salary
- One of the larges provident fund packages in Cyprus
- Medical scheme for all the family
- Internal and external training opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Sophocleous at the email: email@example.com , including the title of the position in the subject line.
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.