Are you a potential or an experienced Bunker Trader with aspirations to develop further in an international bunker company? Do our values of respect, ambition, curiosity, as well as smile and joy appeal to you? Then this is just the right opportunity for you.
Monjasa is a leading global partner in the oil and shipping industry who believes strongly in driving Personal Business. We aim to inspire our business partners and become first choice by challenging status quo with our original solutions. We are thus on the lookout for a colleague who can identify with Monjasa’s values and is capable of building strong relations both internally and externally
As our new Trader in Limassol, you will join a tight-knit team of seven members characterized by proactivity and enthusiasm for the industry.
Your primary role is day-to-day trading, covering sales, purchase of bunker fuel and logistical planning to optimize profits. Your main focus will be to identify and open new customers in the Mediterranean region, and you will experience a high level of professional creativity and the possibility to be open to new approaches. This position will also give you the opportunity to travel and visit customers, thus you will be in contact with stakeholders all over the world and get the opportunity to create valuable networks.
Areas of focus
- Develop and maintain a solid and stable portfolio of customers
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction by building solid personal relations and providing specialist advice in bunker solutions
- Provide internal support by surveying ports/regions, tracking vessel movements, and coordinating fuel delivery
- Working on regional projects and ad hoc tasks related to the shipping and oil sectors
Your professional skills
- Relevant education at minimum bachelor level
- Experience from either the shipping industry or a sales position
- Fluent in written/oral English, additional languages will be considered a plus
Your personal skills
- Driven and committed with a high customer focus
- Good at building personal relations
- Ability to work both in teams and by yourself
- Seeking new market opportunities and engaging with business partners as a motivational part of the job
- Efficient with numbers, analysis and negotiation
Monjasa as a workplace
Monjasa offers you a fulfilling career in a global organisation, where you will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team. We enjoy great learning opportunities and are proud of our fantastic work environment. With “Monjasa means personal business” as the headline to our corporate purpose, this serves as the guiding principle for our business. You will also find that we live and breathe our values of Respect, Ambition, Curiosity and Smile & Joy. All four values and our corporate purpose are anchored in how we work together and reflect our company DNA.
Monjasa at a glance
Monjasa is a global partner in the oil and shipping industries. Our core business includes trading and supplying marine fuels and shipowning activities on a global level. We are characterised by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have experienced strong developments since our start in 2002. Financially, Monjasa is recognised as a robust business partner and total revenue reached USD 2.0 billion in 2020 - or equivalent to 4.9 million tons of marine fuels supplied. The fleet currently consists of some 20 tankers and operations and offices are certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001.
We encourage you to read much more about the company, the job application process and some good and valuable advice on how to best position yourself for the open job listing at Monjasa's Careers site.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than January 26th, 2022.
In case you encounter any problems when uploading your application, please contact HR support Monday to Friday between 9am - 4pm UTC+ 01:00 on this number: +45 76 317 290.