GenPro is looking to hire a Commercial Analyst (Procurement), who will be part of the Commercial Department. The main function of this position will be to provide support to the Commercial Manager to make better informed decisions via the optimization of all accessible data and intelligence and in doing so enabling the generation of improved procurement/contractual outcomes.
The candidate must be proactive, thorough, consistent and maintain a responsive approach in analyzing commercial and category data. The Commercial Analyst should also be able to demonstrate strong communication skills.
Location: This position is based in Limassol, Cyprus and requires full-time physical presence.
Reports to: Commercial Manager
- Analyzing a range of data sources, to support the identification of trends and opportunities in a category and contract management context.
- Perform analysis on data from various sources to identify improvement opportunities or potential issues
- Presenting statistical and commercial analyses to Management
- Carrying out and interpreting bench marking exercises further identifying opportunities for potential Clients
- Responsible to maintaining a database of intelligence timelines, evaluations, statistical and bench marking analyses/reports with accuracy and integrity
- Accountable for the Commercial Analyses SOP’s & documentation, including storage, retrieval and version control policies
- Executing any projects/tasks as requested by the Commercial Manager
- A University degree in Mathematics and/or Statistics.
- Strong commercial analytics skills with ability to determine trends and opportunities from data
- Previous experience in end to end supply chain and procurement lifecycle or the shipping/maritime industry will be considered as an advantage
- High level of computer literacy, including use of Excel at an advanced level and Word and PowerPoint at proficient level
- Experience of using PowerBi or similar data analytical software, will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, applying a high level of discretion and judgment
- Pays careful attention to detail and strong emphasis on accuracy
- Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks; effective time management capabilities due to multiple deadlines
- High level presentation skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel