(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) The International Maritime Organization has released its latest annual technical cooperation report, which covers the impact of the pandemic, new ways of working, and the great spirit of collaboration with an aim to continue supporting IMO Member States towards better and more effective implementation of IMO regulations.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on IMO Technical Cooperation Activities
- Delivering Sustainable Technical Cooperation
- The Year in Numbers
- ITCP Regional Programmes
- ITCP Global Programmes
- Department of Partnerships and Projects
- Thematic Long-term Projects
- IMO’s Work with the Regional Seas Programme
- Women in the Maritime Community
- IMO Global Maritime Training Institutions
- Our Future is Digital
IMO adopts international shipping regulations but it is the responsibility of Governments to implement those regulations. IMO has developed an Integrated Technical Cooperation Programme (ITCP) which is designed to assist Governments which lack the technical knowledge and resources that are needed to operate a shipping industry safely and efficiently.
Find out more by downloading the full IMO report below: